Power, Pipeline, Offshore Drilling, Marine, New Construction & Department of Defense
PHONE: (LA) 985-518-7778, (ND) 701-483-3091
Oil & Gas
Upstream (exploration & production)
Downstream (refineries, petrochemical & distribution)
Manufacturing & Fabrication
Offshore & Marine
Pulp & Paper
Incorporated in 2006, Code ITC is a full service quality assurance and inspection company. Our services are performed throughout the petrochemical, refining, power, offshore, marine and pipeline industries.
Our highly trained and experienced team of inspectors, technicians and technical support personnel have the certifications, training and knowledge necessary to provide the highest level of inspection and testing practices.
We take pride in being a reliable company while exceeding industry standards and customer expectations in all aspects of our services.
- API 510/570/653/580 Certified Inspectors
- NBIC - National Board Certified Personnel
- AWS-CWI, Certified Welding Inspectors
- ASQ-CQA, Certified Quality Auditors
- NACE Certified Coating Inspectors - Level 3
- SSPC-PCS, Certified Protective Coatings Specialist
- ASNT & ACCP Level II & III Certified Technicians (RT, UT, MT, PT, VT)
- Steel Tank Institute Certified Inspectors
SafetyCode ITC takes safety very seriously. Daily safety meetings are held and documented at all project locations. Our safety program was developed by industry leaders in Industrial Safety and Incident Prevention and includes awareness training and daily discussions regarding:
- Personal PPE
- Fall Protection
- Electrical Hazards
- Confined Space Entry
- Lockout Tagout
- Asbestos Awareness
- Respiratory Protection
- Control of Workplace Hazards
- Accident and Incident Reporting
Code ITC is a proud member and active participant of ISNetword and PICS Auditing safe work networks.